Resources for Colorado Springs Personal Injury Cases
Helping Clients Navigate Personal Injury Law
Need help recovering the damages for your accident? Please contact The Law Firm of Ted Bills to discuss your case at a free consultation! We have recovered millions of dollars for our former clients and don't charge any upfront fees. You can also visit some of the resources below for further information about your case.
- Colorado Division of Insurance
The CDI regulates all insurance companies in the state of Colorado. They handle any complaints that you may have against your insurance company!
- Insurance Information Institute
If you want to learn more information and statistics about insurance, then visit this website. They are a recognized source of credible information about insurance and have many extensive FAQ pages.
- BBB Accredited Insurance Companies in Colorado Springs
To get a list of all insurance companies who are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, visit this link!
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The NHTSA works to increase safety on roadways around the country through research, education, and enforcement of safety standards.
- United States Department of Transportation
The DOT oversees all regulations for transportation throughout the country. To find helpful information about traffic safety & security, as well as reports and statistics, visit this site!
- Federal Highway Administration
The FHA helps to oversee local and state construction, preservation, and improvements to highways around the country. On this website, get information about highway safety and ongoing construction!
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics
The BTW is the go-to source for all transportation-related statistics.
- Vehicle Code of Colorado
- Colorado Springs Municipal Court
- El Paso County Court
- How to File a Civil Suit in Colorado Springs
Call our offices today at (719) 359-9000 to find out how we can help you put this knowledge to work. Our Colorado Springs personal injury attorney has years of experience.
Our Winning Strategy
- Personable, Trustworthy, and Highly Experienced in Both Negotiation and Litigation
- The Experience and Determination to Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
- 100% Committed to Client Satisfaction and Well-Being
- Prior Medical Experience From Working at Memorial Hospital
- Has Been Practicing Personal Injury Law For Over 15 Years
- Has Recovered More Than $50M in Settlements
The Law Firm of Ted Bills
Ready to Get Started?