Under the law, bicyclists have the same right-of-way as other motorists, but few motorists keep this in mind when they see a bicyclist on the road. On the other hand, a motorist may be so distracted or negligent that they fail to notice a bicyclist at all. Either of these cases could result in a serious accident due to the motorist's carelessness or recklessness. If you are the victim in a bike accident, you need the help of a skilled Colorado Springs personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to ensure you receive just compensation.
In order to obtain compensation for a bike accident, you must be able to establish liability of the other driver and that you were following the rules of the road.
We evaluate the following factors when determining if you have a strong bicycle accident case:
- Were you riding negligently in a motorist's blind spot?
- Did you cut into a faster flow of traffic?
- Did you cross the street illegally?
- Did you use all required hand signals to let motorists know of your intentions?
- Did you obey Colorado's traffic laws?
Attorney Ted Bills has more than 15 years of legal experience and is also extensively experienced in the medical field, giving him the ability to evaluate or notice a client's injuries to their full extent. Our firm can help you, so don't want to learn what we can do for you.
Ted is a strong advocate for those who have been wrongfully injured or killed. He is a seasoned personal injury attorney who regularly wins fair settlements outside of court, but who is not afraid to litigate for his clients in the courtroom when it the best option for the client's case. Our firm strives to take care of all the details of a case so that our clients can focus on their physical recovery. We even make sure that your medical bills are covered when you don't have insurance.
Contact us at your earliest convenience!
- Personable, Trustworthy, and Highly Experienced in Both Negotiation and Litigation
- The Experience and Determination to Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
- 100% Committed to Client Satisfaction and Well-Being
- Prior Medical Experience From Working at Memorial Hospital
- Has Been Practicing Personal Injury Law For Over 15 Years
- Has Recovered More Than $50M in Settlements