Types of Motorcycle Accidents in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle riders know that there are various ways motorcycle accidents can occur:
- Being rear-ended by a car or other vehicle
- Car door opening suddenly
- Hitting gravel in a blind corner
- Sliding on icy or wet roads
- Vehicle turning left in front of you
When operating a motorcycle, one has to be extremely focused and pay very close attention to their surroundings and the road conditions at the time. In all of the aforementioned cases, many times, another party is at fault for the conditions or situations giving rise to the accident. Municipalities have an obligation and a duty to keep our roads safe for traveling, and other drivers obviously have a duty of care to uphold towards all other travelers on the roads. The Law Firm of Ted Bills is dedicated to representing motorcycle owners and riders when they have been injured in a motorcycle accident.
Our Colorado Springs motorcycle accident attorney has been representing clients injured in motorcycle accidents and other types of incidents resulting in personal injury and property loss since 2003. With an unwavering commitment to serving our clients' needs, we have gained a reputation for practicing with the highest possible ethical and professional manner as dictated by our state's code of professional responsibility. We take every client's case seriously, whether it be for a few thousand dollars in medical bills or a multi-million dollar case.
Ethics & Professionalism: Colorado Springs Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injured motorcycle accident victims since 2003. Our lines are open 24 hours a day for your call. Our Colorado Springs personal injury attorneys have gained the respect and admiration of clients and the legal community for compassionate and attentive advocacy for over ten years and we are building on that reputation every day. Let us help you in your time of need and recover the money you deserve.
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your case.
Our Winning Strategy
- Personable, Trustworthy, and Highly Experienced in Both Negotiation and Litigation
- The Experience and Determination to Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
- 100% Committed to Client Satisfaction and Well-Being
- Prior Medical Experience From Working at Memorial Hospital
- Has Been Practicing Personal Injury Law For Over 15 Years
- Has Recovered More Than $50M in Settlements